Had problem w/ Fendi spy so I went to Saks & Fendi..what do u think?

Oct 17, 2006
Hi Ladies,
Im not sure if you guys know, but I've been trying to purchase a spy bag and met a girl online to purchase it. She mailed me the bag, which was bought from Saks and gave me the invoice shipping slip, the price tag and authenticity card. I knew the bag was preown, which is fine, and had a minor problem when it arrived. The mirror part of the end cap became loose, so today I went to SAks in Beverly Hills and told them to repair it. The SA said they don't carry Fendi and thought that the loose part of it might be the way it is. He told me to go to Fendi to get it checked. I went there and they guy took a look at my bag and said that the loose part is pretty common and that all I needed to do was super glue it. He then asked me how long I had my bag, I said 1 yr (date from the shipping invoice slip) and then he said, it looked pretty good because other ones like brown and cognac color fakes really fast. I know Fendi boutique cannot tell me authenticity so I tried to make small talks and said that lots of my friends said 'why buy real ones when it fakes' and then i asked him if he can tell if it's fake or authentic..he said 'YES'...but said nothing about mine being fake so does that mean my Fendi I thought from the seller is real? Anyhow, I went back to Saks, explained to them and now they're fixing my bag....So please girls, tell me what u think? Based on my conversation from the Fendi SA, since he didn't say it was real/fake, I'm assuming the one i bought was authentic...am i rite?? Please advice..thanks.

thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx

LOL, by the grace of God, I DO have one in another color! In addition to the black leather one, I have a zucca and brown leather one that I also Love to death! I wanna be Saich when I grow up and have multiple spys! I've still got my eyes on the blue (petrol or blueberry, doesn't matter) and the bone/camel spy!