Had a hoot ................ pics included

1. As some of you know, a bunch of us rode our motorcycles to Rhinebeck, NY to the Hudson Valley Raptor Center. This is a place where they rescue birds of prey, take care of them, and if possible release them back into the wild. If the bird cannot be sent back into the wild they care for them for life. They are really a wonderful group of people. Here are some pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Oh my, they are glorious!

3. Wow!!! :nuts: That's so cool.

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. That is so awesome! But, I would be SO freaked out!!

6. Wow cool ! what a great experience, those birds look magnificent !! :nuts:

7. Nice pics! How was your new Harley?

8. What a great place and wonderful experience to boot!

9. Oh that is soooo cool.

10. Wow, they are beautiful birds! I would be really scared though!

11. How fun! That's great that you got to see those birds up close! They are beautiful!

12. THat is so cool. Thanks for sharing!

13. Unfortunately I had to take my 750 Honda Shadow on this trip. My feet don't really touch the ground too well on my Harley .... kind of important when coming to a stop .... lol. I'm having the seat shaved down so that my feet will be closer together so I'll touch the ground better. I won't get the seat back until the end of next week. The ride up to the raptor center was wonderful though. It was a gorgeous day! We had about 15 motorcycles on this ride. We had a blast! Thanks for asking.:p

14. wow!

15. When we went to Alaska, we had the opportunity to visit a bird refuge area of some type and I got to see a bald eagle up close.. they are HUGE!! I was so amazed at how beautiful they were.. pics and video footage definitely don't do them justice! It's really an incredible experience to get to see them up close =)