HAC... What do you think?

WOAH!
Where did this come from?! lol. :roflmfao:
Yes, i still have her and take turns with her and Ostrich Kelly! lol. I'm still super in love with her and she still has her little tiger on!

Thank for all the compliments!! :love: Although i look a little different now... longer blonde hair... Boy, it's good to be blonde again! :yahoo: But it's ok, because this green lovely works with both hair colors.

latinmalemodel, when are you getting YOURS?!?!?! :graucho:

Thanks, gga! My FIL is a silly goofball. haha. We're going to stay with him in Florida (he rented a house for a few months) in a few days here, and i'm sure he'll comment more on HAC.

I was just at my oldest best friend's parents house for a superbowl party and i took HAC and (old bff lives in Fla, now) and her mother was like "Oh, Jen! I LOVE that bag! It is absolutely gorgeous! I bet you're the only one around here with a bag like that!!! Wow, and Erin thought it was cool that you had Louis Vuitton bags! Your mom told me about your new addition before you got here!"

Mom does NOT know about Ostrich Kelly yet.... I'm going to break it to her gently. LOL

Lol, i love the attention she gets me. :yes:

So...That's how its gonna look like when I get my HAC 36cm SO..soon!!!
Did you SO this?? Love the color.

Great things happens to those who patiently wait!!!!

Hi, I'm new and was loving your thread about the HAC and then I saw your beautiful avatar. Is that the ostrich kelly you said you bought? I'm dying to see a pic. Is there one posted somewhere I could look at? Congratulations on your new HAC, it's a great color!

Thanks, H addict! I had no idea so many other people had my bag problem! :roflmfao:

That blue is just stunning. I have never wanted a blue bag before, but in the ostrich it is really appealing. Do you have any idea what the other blues are like in terms of lighter/darker than the bleu roi when it's in the ostrich? I'm thinking bleu jean, I guess. I'll go dig in the ref. thread but I thought maybe you know. Thanks!:drool: