HAC or not to HAC Calling all 36cm HAC owners !

1. I thinking about to buying a dark 36 HAC in chevre, and wanted to ask the tpf your thoughts on this Birkin. I love the look, it has very much of a presence.

Do you love the size, is it easy to carry (I know the handles are longer than the regular HAC), easy to get stuff out ?

I'm not in business, just a stay at home. Tall in height, but wide in hip... maybe it will hid my hips, like Grace Kelly and the baby bump ! :lol:

Thank you !! :heart:
  2. I have one. I do love it. see my recent in action pics.

I am tall and I do think the 36cm is a rather large bag. I love it...but its taller than a 35cm birkin but check out my pics....
  3. i love it-i have it in blue jean and its a fab and slightly more chic shape--i think its fine as a big tote
  4. L I think this size is perfect for you! And the handles are large enough to push up your arm on the 36cm!
  5. YES, I have a 36 HAC and I love it!

I am 5'10" and have it in Rouge H Box Calf. I love the bag. It is very easy to get into and out of and holds everything really nicely.

Here's a pic with me with the bag (sorry to those of you who've seen this one before):
  6. Oh to have a little of your height, JASPERELLA!!!!! Look at the gorgeous bag.....
  7. I tried a 36 cm HAC in Europe...gorgeous bag...even more of a "tote" than the birkin...approximate size of birkin in width, but longer... Can't wait to hear what you decide!
  8. OH MY GOD JASPERELLA!!! Your bag is to die for! You wear her beautifully!
  9. jasperella: WOW, you have the Rouge H Box Bag (that I've been wanting)!! Look at the beautiful shine. Lucky you!
  10. What she said!!!!:yes::yes::yes:
  11. Oh Jasperella ***Dream Bag*** :heart:
  12. Thank you, Everyone!!! I was going to bring HACy out today, but it's raining and I'm scared she'll get water marks.

Now, Hermeslady, any decisions yet?? I think this bag is the right one for you!! :nuts:
  13. Jasperella,What a beauty!!Hermeslady I think you would carry it well,go for it!I can't wait to see the pics.
  14. I just got my HAC36cm last week and even though, I have not used it yet..It is a great bag to tote around. The size and Tote-like length is PERFECT use for everyday. Just like the Birkin35cm. The HAC makes shorter Guys like me appears to be taller because of its tall shape.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it and You WILL too!! So..What have you DECIDED???

JAS: Great Bag. Looks Great on You.
  15. If it's the one I'm thinking of, then yes! It's spectacular looking and would suit your frame very well!

Let us know what you decide!