Haagen-Dazs Reserve

1. I was grocery shopping and was walking through the frozen aisle when something caught my eye. Haagen-Dazs...yumm...but then I saw an interesting flavor: Pomegranate chip! It sounds weird but it is SO heavenly good! It's a part of the new Haagen-Dazs reserve flavors. Has anyone else tried any of the other flavors?

[​IMG]

http://www.haagen-dazs.com/reserve/

2. That actually sounds really good. I love Pomegrate juice and it is supposed to be really good for you too!

3. That sounds soooo good! I might have to make a trip to the store and get some in a minute!!:graucho:

4. that looks soooo gooood!!! but i've sworn off ice cream tubs. i don't keep any more ice cream in my fridge. i gained like 30 pounds from ice cream binging and i can't get it off now!!! ARGH

5. Is it vanilla based or pure pomegranate ice cream?

6. POMEGRANATE ICE CREAM: CREAM, SKIM MILK, SUGAR, POMEGRANATE JUICE CONCENTRATE, EGG YOLKS, NATURAL FLAVOR, ELDERBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE, PECTIN. DARK CHOCOLATE AND VEGETABLE OIL COATING: DARK CHOCOLATE (BITTER CHOCOLATE, SUGAR, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLA), COCONUT OIL, SOYBEAN OIL.

7. Oooooooo. Yum! I'll have to sample this.

8. Arrggh... Haagen-Dasz!!! I live for their ice cream. Too bad I can't eat it anymore :crybaby:. But I'll find a way to taste it when no-one is looking. Just shhhhhhh, ok?

9. Pomegranite ice cream by Haagen Daz?

Based on this news, I will gain 5 pounds by May 1.

10. Caitlin I'm buying this tomorrow!
    thx

11. Sounds yummy.....the special here right now is summer berries