haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!IT'S A BIG FAT FAKE!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isn't this LV Cabas Mezzo? It looks SOOOO fake to me. totally fake. :yucky:

[​IMG]

2. why do you think it's fake? Looks fine from that pic.

3. .

4. I don't know if the bag is fake or not, but who is the girl? If she's not a celeberty I don't know if it's good to show her pic on a forum accusing her to use a fake... Just my 0.02

5. oops.

[​IMG]

6. ok, finally.

7. oh, i think i've seen it from myspace.com or other.. i dunno.

8. sweetlove is right. Megs and Vlad could be liable for something like that. You could have at least blackened out their faces. I still don't see what's fake about the bag though. Maybe you should explain it.

9. well, one of my friend send me this picture of her LV bag and she asked me if her purse is real or fake.

10. There's not really enough of the bag showing to tell, but from what I CAN see, it looks real.

11. got it?

[​IMG]

12. No, don't see what you are circling.

13. Uhm, again, no. What exactly are you saying looks fake about it?

14. ok, compare it to other real bag that has "O <> O <>" u know what i means?

[​IMG]

15. Im sorry but I dont think its right to do this...1st of all you do not know this girls circumstances. 2nd = you do not know this girl so why are you showing her up on this site or singling her out...there are about 100,000 million people with fakes so post everyones pics and not just one. And to me the bag looks good so if someone on the forum knows her and you are saying that her bag is fake...then people are going to think her bag is fake and shes gunna be upset if its 100% real and she bought it from the store or mypoupette or something.:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.