H Watches, got 'em?

1. I was at Filene's last night and there were about 12 on display. I'm thinking of getting one, the price range was $745-$1399. If you have an Hermes watch which one?

2. I have the lge cape cod .. i love it ...when you change the straps it changes the look of it at the moment i have a fushia croc strap...:heart:

3. I have the MEDOR watch and I adore it, it looks lke a bracelet with 3 gold pyramid shaped studs but the middle stud opens so you can view the actual watch. LOVE!!!! LOVE!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!

4. I love my H watches! Here are some pix for you.

EmeraldCrocoH-ourband003.jpg Hermeswatches.JPG watches001.JPG watches002.JPG
  5. I love the cape cod, but only have the "kelly" watches, in gold and pall. colors. I like them alot, very decorative.

6. Ninja Sue - what a collection!

I'd love to have the large Cape Cod with a Barenia double tour strap!

7. i have one!!! it's similar to smurfet's, but mine is the medium size with a diff face and band...

Hwatch1.jpg
  8. wow Ninja! YOu have a lot...do those bother you at all with the face dangling?

9. Hmm, I never go into Filene's, maybe I'll check it out and see if there are any H. watches. I love the Cape Cod in particular, sporty but edgy.

10. Shoes, I thought it would bother me, but it really doesn't. In fact, I love Kelly watches. I always get comments on them but usually something like: "Hey, does that have to do with bondage?" Nobody knows it is actually a watch - LOL!!

11. here are some of DH's watches :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. and here are my H watches :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. patz: :drool: :drool: :heart: your bling watch! and your bling too!