H Super Collection

1. First of all, I would like to Thank Licencetocook for her thoughtful and generous raffle. I’m extremely grateful to be the winner.

Licencetocook, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU. I’m so honored. You are a real sweetheart.

Second of all, this catalogue is AMAZING. It’s like being in the Hermes backroom only in paper. I’m in H heaven. I’ve fallen in love with all the small leather goodies, never knew there were so many. And the bags!! There are bags and bags and bags and bags and bags.

My sincerest apologizes but at this time, I do not have any pictures of the super collection. My camera has seemed to disappear.

Thanks again to LTC for her raffle and thank you all for sharing in my joy.

Also, if anyone would like a picture of a bag or any item, please let me know, I would be more than happy to post a picture of it.

Thanks everyone :heart::heart::heart:

2. Fantastic!

3. Mree ~ So Glad To Hear You Are Enjoying Your Sweet Gift!!! LTC You Are A :heart:

4. that's so cool, so nice of LTC!!! Enjoy it:heart:

5. That is so sweet of L2C and Mree you totally deserve as you are a sweetheart too.

This makes me all teary ...:smile:

6. I love those super catalogs for super dreams!
    License to Cook is a real doll!

7. Mree: So glad you are enjoying your good fortune! Are you developing any new favorites? :graucho: Is the catalogue as enabling as the forum?

8. I have that latest copy and its been my bible ever since! lol

9. I just bought a copy yesterday (wow, $18 for a magazine!) It's really is like an Hermes Bible :tup: Even made DH read it with me last night as my "bedtime story" :graucho:

10. ^The best 18.00 I've spent in a long time.
    Uwajimaya is having an anny sale so you really get it for 16.78 :smile:

11. YES!!! I didn't think I would ever want a Kelly bag but now after seeing all the different ones, I WANT ONE!!

I'm thinking of getting an ostrich one!:graucho:

12. I can also attest that LTC is a real sweetheart!:yes:

13. LTC is awesome. :smile: Glad to hear you're enjoying your catalog, Mree. :smile:

14. Both MRee43 and LTC are so sweet :love::tender:nice people will have nice reward :yes:

15. all of you are making :blush::blush::blush:. I guess I just want to give a little something back. This subforum has been so kind to me.

I am really glad Mree likes her catalogue.