H store jakarta HELP

fugmug

O.G.
Jun 13, 2010
anybody know any good SA in H store jakarta? i'm currently in the city, went to both stores, service was horrible . straight no when i asked whether they have any birkins or kelly. two SAs, one from each store, lied about the hapi bracelet when i asked if they come in gold hardware or different size.

anybody know the price for a 30 birkin/ 28 kelly in the city?

thank you so much!!

Sorry to hear about your bad shopping experience. 99% of the locals get their birkins/kellys overseas eg Japan and Paris because the local store receives bags (exotics and non-exotics) in small quantity and they are reserved for VVIPs (politicians, police force).

As a walk-in - impossible

Waitlist - very long (2 yrs or more) cos huge demand

Try Paris if you are not picky on leather and colour. If you need or want it now, go to Tokyo but prepared to pay a slightly higher premium.

thankyou for the info libradiamonds! :smile:

I was thinking of RG with GHW birkin/ kelly or hoping of blue/ violet croc birkin hahah
i'll be travelling to china this coming month, do u kno any info about the store there? eg shanghai?

The stores in Jakarta require a customer to purchase a certain amount before the name can be put on waitlist. If a customer has a good track record, the store can assist to accelerate the process in obtaining a Birkin. That's what an SA told me.

i had a bad experience with H jakarta as well. i would not recommend H jakarta to my worst enemy. and by the way, i personally think that making us spend a minimum amount of money with H before we can be placed on a wait list (assuming such a wait list really existed to begin with) is very ungracious. i am sure this is not totally an uncommon practice with some H around the world. i just get a little impatient when any boutique started treating me like i should feel privileged to be given the chance to drop a large sum of money at their store, no matter how excellent and exclusive the product is.

i think you are better off going to japan and pay a bit of a premium. you will have more choices there. good luck and have fun! :smile:

Last edited:
thankyou for the info libradiamonds! :smile:

I was thinking of RG with GHW birkin/ kelly or hoping of blue/ violet croc birkin hahah
i'll be travelling to china this coming month, do u kno any info about the store there? eg shanghai?

in china it's just as difficult. As Libradiamonds mentioned, you ought to have better luck in Europe or Tokyo.

The stores in Jakarta require a customer to purchase a certain amount before the name can be put on waitlist. If a customer has a good track record, the store can assist to accelerate the process in obtaining a Birkin. That's what an SA told me.

Although this is the practice in many H stores around the world, I'm just shocked that the SA would openly voice this out. We know that's how they work, but to actually just say it out loud - to a customer, no less - just smacks of impoliteness.