H SF Meet and Greet ~ The Aftermath

1. So......Today was the big day ~ Great fun was had by all.

Around 11ish, We: ATG, SoCal, MomoTwins, CrochetBella and I, met at the Rotunda in Neiman Marcus. We had a delicious meal and got to know each other. Shopmom, the Queen B of Berkeley, was too ill to make it ~ We all hope that you feel better!!

Socal and CB had "pre-gamed" at Hermes before the lunch...But..Afterwards we hit the store. They didn't have a PM Clarisse which I really wanted but...the others (SoCal, ATG, and CB) found some stuff.

After, we went to Marc Jacobs (where SoCal found her favorite bi-color crocodile bag EVER), Goyard, and Neimans again..

I did a little damage at MJ and H&M to catch up to the rest of the ladies.

It was super fun to meet all of you gals and we should definitely do it again!
  2. OMG I passed the 500 post limit!!
  3. glad all of you had fun....any pics? the shopping sounds great!!
  4. Sounds like you folks had fun! So sad to hear Shopmom was sick though. Sending cyber-chicken soup your way Shopmom!!!!
  5. We didn't take any pics as a group...but the ladies who bought things should take pics of what they bought :p :p

They are probably still in Union Square shopping ! I had to return to study :sad:
  6. Sounds like you had a great time! Thank you for sharing with us!
  7. Oh, it sounds like you all had such fun!! Can wait to see pics of what everyone bought!
  8. How fun! I had images in my head of 20 of you stampeding into H all at once with your H bags in tow!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: I think these meet and greets are neat ideas.
  9. SoCal had her Black Kelly
    MomoTwins had her Black Birkin
    CB had her Ebene Picotin
    ATG had her Goyard shoulder
    and I had my Jack Spade Messenger!
  10. I'm so bummed that I couldn't make it since I'd been so looking forward to it for weeks.......but, I was there in spirit and did do a tad bit of enabling on the phone directly from the couch in my livingroom so all was not completely lost for me.... I'm so glad everyone had a great time and I can't wait to see pictures too!!!!!

...and now back to the Italian way of curing the flu.......Hot tea with huge splash of scotch and an extra strength Excedrin chaser.

11. I'm so sorry you missed all the fun Shopmom!! Get better soon.

Everyone else...show us the goods!!
  12. Glad you guys had a great time! Can't wait to hear what everyone scored....
    D, hope you're recovering; get well soon!
  13. sounds fun ladies! shopmom, get well soon!
  14. Glad everyone had so much fun!!! Can't wait to hear and see what nice goodies everyone got!!! :popcorn: :popcorn:
  15. Sounds like everyone had a great time! Can't wait to see all the goodies!

Congrats on your 500 post therealluis!

Shopmom411- I hope you are feeling better. Love your flu fighting remedy!