MomOTwins
NewHermesLover
bellagazer
fopduck
A-T-G
Crochetbella

Did I miss anyone? :shrugs:

Great!!

But I have one question/comment/concern.... Are going to be done probably before 6 or 7 pm?? I know this sounds strange but I have to take public transportation back and I don't really want to be on a bus at midnight with a Hermes bag or bags cuz you people are the worst enablers..

J

Great!!

But I have one question/comment/concern.... Are going to be done probably before 6 or 7 pm?? I know this sounds strange but I have to take public transportation back and I don't really want to be on a bus at midnight with a Hermes bag or bags cuz you people are the worst enablers..

J

If we are planning to meet at 12:00pm, I think 6 hours will be sufficient for lunch and H shopping :smile:

Can I come too? I've been busy with family stuff, so haven't had much time to participate on the forum, but would enjoy meeting you all! I already have a commitment until 12 on Feb. 10, but I should be able to get over to the city by 1 or so. Would that be ok?

I will be staying in the city for the night. If anyone is interested in dinner and/or theatre...let me know!

I think Legally Blonde (musical) will be playing at the Golden Gate...I might get tix...