H SF Meet and Greet...February???

a Bar is a no-no for me... I'll stand outside..or be held outside.. until you guys are done :sad: legal drinking age..psah

You make me feel sooooooo old. I love to get carded... It makes my day! :yahoo: My DH sometimes slippes the bouncer some money to make SURE I get carded to get me in a 'happy' mood!

You make me feel sooooooo old. I love to get carded... It makes my day! :yahoo: My DH sometimes slippes the bouncer some money to make SURE I get carded to get me in a 'happy' mood!

Getting carded would RUIN my day :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: . H (or LV :P) fund would be out the window on bail and hearing......or wait....does it even cost that much?? All I know is that for driving on the wrong side of the freeway when high and on vicadin sets you back a cool 15 grand....Probably more with attorney fees.. :hysteric:

Getting carded would RUIN my day :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: . H (or LV :P) fund would be out the window on bail and hearing......or wait....does it even cost that much?? All I know is that for driving on the wrong side of the freeway when high and on vicadin sets you back a cool 15 grand....Probably more with attorney fees.. :hysteric:
Oops, I think we mean different things here. I meant being asked for my ID (carded). This makes me feel great for obvious reasons. I am not sure what you mean, perhaps getting a ticket? THAT would ruin my day too!

Haha Rose,
I got what you mean. Since I'm under 21... I would get in DEEP trouble for getting caught drinking, in Public. I don't know if I would get arrested but I was joking around...Then referencing Nicole Richie..

J

:roflmfao: The other day the clerk asked for my ID at the grocery store and I said "really? Thank you!" LOL

Louis, we can go to a restaurant, that way you won't have to wait outside. ;) Speaking of, does anyone have a place in mind?