H&M opening @ Coquitlam centre

1. I was wondering how many of you showed up for the opening today? I went there ard 1pm and there was already a long line up to get in. All the smaller sizes were pretty much gone. Manage to snatch up a few items. Let's share your experience if u were there too.
  2. I didn't get to it. Was it worth the line up? I don't need to worry about the small sizes, was there a lot of large sizes left?
  3. [SIZE=-1]I was there hrs ago.
    No line-ups at the entrance, but waited 15 to 20 minutes in the queue for the changing room.
    I am not sure if it's worth the wait, but I've heard that those who were there on the opening day do get a free gift/discount card. As for tonite (the 2nd day), The cashier gave me a box of poker playing cards(see pic).
    There are also several items that r tagged wif special discounted prices ($5 or $10 off) for the opening.
  4. I was there the day after opening. It was really busy so I tried stuff on in front of a mirror. I always get caught up in the hype about H&M but then I am always disappointed, it just looks like Zara to me. I found a few cute things but it's not really worth the drive out for me. I am waiting for the new one to open downtown. I'm kinda excited about the Roberto Cavalli collab in Nov but I'm working the day it drops, which sucks.