H jewellery from Lima range

1. Does anyone know any H jewellery from the Lima range? I saw a ring today that I like, and am thinking of getting it. Does anyone have something from this range? It'd be good to hear feedback.

2. mrssparkles, what is the Lima range?

3. I ask because I have a pic from my SA of what she calls the Lima bracelet in silver. It's a lovely bangle.

Is there a series of these bracelets? I'll have to ask her......I know when I first saw the picture I thought.....that looks like my ring! My ring has the wavey look to it like the Lima bracelet.

4. i wish my store does jewellery as well..
    but in a way....i save a bit money i think...or a lot of money saved= =
    show us beautiful pics will you MrsS? when you get what you want ^^

5. Susi, can you post a picture of this wavy ring you have? Yes, the Lima range is wavey. I don't have a picture of the ring I am looking to get.

6. mrssparkles, the ring I have ( according to my SA today ) is the tohu bohu with the little letters all over it. It's 18k white and is not a part of the Lima line even tho it has a little Hermes wave to it.

The Lima bracelet is really pretty and I saw it in silver. It has a magnetic way of closing. And is definitely wavey.

Here is my ring....not what you're looking for tho.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ^^^ That's beautiful.

8. ISUS that is GORGEOUS!!!! I had no idea Hermes made such things!

9. Ladies, I have decided to get the ring I saw. Will post back here tomorrow with pictures.:yes:

10. Mrssparkles, I'm so excited! You're getting the ring and I'm buying the bracelet! Will take some on the arm pictures later.

[​IMG]

11. Susi, love that ring, so cute with the tiny "H" all over it!

12. The ring so nice, it is cute!

13. I got it! Here are a couple of pictures of the Lima Ring. The design is so simple, it's chic. There is also a Lima pendant tied to a black leather string. I didn't get the Lima pendant. Maybe next time ...

Lima Ring.jpg Lima Ring on finger.jpg
  14. Very nice!! :love:

15. Really gorgeous.....