H Cadena Info

1. I looked through the reference guides until I was cross-eyed and couldn't find any info. I just got this H cadena today. I'm trying to find out what year it's from, what the retail is/was and also verify that it's palladium. The info I have describes it as a nickle plated keychain (go figure?). Finally, this is my first cadena. What sort of markings should be on it? All I can see is Hermes stamped on the bottom. Is that all there should be?

TIA! :tender:

[​IMG]

PS-I wasn't exactly sure where to post this, so if it needs moving, Mods, move away! ;)

2. I wish that I could answer your question Prada- but I will say very nice I like it!!
    :heart:

3. As far as I know it is classified as a Key Holder.

(the H also came in different colors)

4. I don't know what year it's from either but one of my local stores still has these. I thought it was from several years ago, and I thought it was a cadena as opposed to a keyholder, but unfortunately I can't be any more specific!

5. ^Kellybag is right. They came in a variety of colors, H orange, black, and pink, are the ones that I know off the top of my head.
    I want to say they were released perhaps 2 or 3 years ago.
    You might want to call your closest boutique about it.
    But that nickle plated you stated, it is palladium :smile:.
    HTH!

6. I just saw those at the H in Las Vegas. I had asked to see the available cadenas and they showed me that one in a few colors.

7. Yep, yep. Not sure what the official name is but they come in different colors and 2 sizes, i.e. big and small. The Hermes store in Ginza had it in cute pastel colors too.

Need to check my receipt to see the estimated release date. This cadena only has 'Hermes' stamped underneath. The material is silver palladium. Not too sure about the color though. Maybe it's enamel (?).

8. PP-How beautiful, enjoy your cadena!