H-anal???

1. We all have our H quirks or we have heard other quirks that were too funny, crazy, or wild.

Like...
    Do you wipe down your bag ever night?
    Do you try to balance in crazy ways in restrooms to protect your precious baby from germs?
    Do you rub the hw of fingerprints on and off all day?
    Do you send your bag to the spa twice a year?
    Do you not let anyone touch your bag?
    Are you in fear someone will steal your bag?

Whatever your quirks please share; and if you heard something that you loved off the boards, this is the place to post. I am curious.

(Please understand this is all in fun and not to hurt any feelings):nogood:

2. Can I say..."all of the above"

3. LOL great thread kellybag!

I try not to let my OCD get the best of me...but my big thing on your list is where to put your purse when you are in a bathrooms stall and there isn't a hook to hang it on...i'll just hold it in one arm or put it on top of the tank. that is the best of all evils i think! LOL

4. Hee hee .... I discovered one way to wipe away the finger prints on my croc KP. Obviously as a clutch, with all the hand-carrying, it's inevitable to leave finger prints on it. I found it hard to hold down my KP to wipe down with a soft cloth (because it's small and keeps slipping). So very recently, I started with wearing a pair of *clean* socks over both my hands, and giving my KP a wipe after each use. :p

5. I must say first...I used to be very very careful and anal and just recently I have kinda let loose and just wore out my bags...and now I take them everywhere...and to places I never would have.

I finally realized that most likely things can be fixed if messed up and I should enjoy them...

but...

--Do you wipe down your bag ever night? no...but every few days, etc I do inspect it to see if there is anything on it or any damage

--Do you try to balance in crazy ways in restrooms to protect your precious baby from germs? If I am in a uber clean bathroom....that is large single bathroom...I place it where I can...or I sit in on a napkin....but otherwise I hang it on the purse hook in a stall.

--Do you rub the hw of fingerprints on and off all day? no but every so often I will use the underside of my tshirt to wipe off...but not very often

--Do you send your bag to the spa twice a year? no, I have only sent me 35cm raisin birkin in....once i got my brighton blue 30cm i sent off my 35cm that day...because I had fallen....and scrapped some color off. but its all fixed now!

--Do you not let anyone touch your bag? nobody asks me really. Sometimes in Hermes when its on the counter....when I am looking at something...I move it when i see people approaching it.

When I need an extra hand I will ask my husband, etc to hold my bag really quick.

--Are you in fear someone will steal your bag? when I am eating or something with my DH, I will ask him to watch it while i run to the rest room. I just have to be aware and careful and watch it.

I must say...when I took that spill down the stairs and damaged the corners of my birkin....I didn't freak out at all. I used it until my 30cm came in..and sent it off. I was pretty calm about the whole thing.

6. Holy Heck! I'm all of the above with the addition of putting a little bib on my bag when I'm at a restaurant! Having a problem as I do with keeping food and liquids where they're SUPPOSED to be........

7. 1.) I wipe down my bags after every use
    2.) I condition the leather once a week on hot weather days
    3.) I bring a terry cloth with me to place my bag on top of if need be
    4.) I keep the rain kit in each bag (just in case)
    5.) I polish the hardware once a week
    6.) I had a temp & humidity control added to my closet
    7.) I increased my home insurance to cover the cost of all my Hermes
    8.) NO ONE and I mean NO ONE is aloud to touch my purses
    9.) I vacume out the inside of my purses after every uses
    10.) I never use the same purse twice in a row
    11.) I carry mace IN HAND (but out of sight) if I'm walking around on the street with my Birkin (downtown is very packed!)
    12.) I make DH "hold on for dear life" to my purse if I need to use the restroom

8. I looked at the thread title and thought that there was a new H suppository.

9. I just :heart: you simplyprincess!:nuts:

10. simplyprincess :heart:, I think it's time to update your H collection pictures. I see "Rose Shocking" and "Orange Ostrich"

11. LOL, this is cute.

Do you wipe down your bag ever night? No.

Do you try to balance in crazy ways in restrooms to protect your precious baby from germs? Yes, if there is no purse hook.

Do you rub the hw of fingerprints on and off all day? Okay, I admit to doing this a couple of times a day :shame: I just don't like smudges.

Do you send your bag to the spa twice a year? Not there yet, but I do plan on sending it once a year.

Do you not let anyone touch your bag? So far my coworkers have been the only ones to approach me and ask to see it. I'm okay with it as long as they don't start fiddling with the straps and everything - then I anxiously hover around them and fix whatever they play with. I'm terrible :rolleyes:

Are you in fear someone will steal your bag? I just make sure that I'm always watching it or that my bag is always with me. I'm like that with all of my bags.

12. MrsS! You always seem to live such a glamourous life I cant imagine you wiping down with socked hands! Cashmere socks?

13. Thanks KB!:heart::heart::heart:

MrsS...:graucho::supacool:;)

14. I thought I was anal before but you guys have beat me. thanks for all the great ideas

15. Do you wipe down your bag ever night?
    Yes. I can no longer mock my husband for cleaning the weels of his cars with a toothbrush:p

Do you try to balance in crazy ways in restrooms to protect your precious baby from germs?
    I do the Hermes hop from sink to handtowels!

Do you rub the hw of fingerprints on and off all day?
    Oh yes, all the time

Do you send your bag to the spa twice a year?
    Not yet, but will do at least once a year

Do you not let anyone touch your bag?
    Depends who is asking honey!

Are you in fear someone will steal your bag?
    Yes but noone has even noticed them or asked to hold them yet! LOL!