Gwyneth Paltrow: HOSPITALIZED!

1. Gwyneth Paltrow: HOSPITALIZED!!!!!

Tue, 15 January 2008 at 9:54 am

Gwyneth Paltrow was admitted to New York’s Mount Sinai Hospital Monday afternoon, reports Us Weekly.

“She was slumped over in a wheelchair pushed by [husband] Chris Martin,” an eyewitness said. “She looked not well.”

No word as to why Gwyneth, 35, was hospitalized and her rep was not very helpful, saying, “We are not commenting as it’s a personal matter.”

Get well soon, Gwyn!

2. ahh hope she is ok :smile:
  3. oh wow, hope she is doing ok. never trust those unknown sicknesses. but it was probably for exhastion
  4. Maybe it was a horrible flu. I'm just getting over mine and I could not move at all for 3 days and had a fever of over 104...I was almost brought to the hospital several times. Hope she gets better soon.
  5. I hope it's nothing serious!
  6. So sad to hear this. I hope she gets better soon!!!
  7. I hope she's fine.
  8. I hope all is well with Gwyneth. Poor her!
  9. sending her good thoughts and prayers
  10. I hope she's ok and gets better soon!
  11. hope she's ok and can be back with her 2 young kids soon
  12. I hope she recovers soon!
  13. I hope it's nothing serious.
  14. Gwyneth Paltrow is "fine" after being briefly hospitalized, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

"Yes she was at the hospital and is fine and now at home," says the rep for the 35-year-old Oscar-winner.

Tuesday morning reports surfaced that Paltrow had been admitted to New York's Mount Sinai Hospital on Monday afternoon.

Asked about the reason for her hospital visit, Paltrow's rep said: "No comment – it is personal."
  15. Well it can't be that bad if she was released already. I hope she is okay.