Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about 14+ L.A.M.B. bags (I'm saving the pictures for my bag collection post ;) ) that I've been collecting since 2005. My newest one is my Silver Cyprus lux bag! :heart:

cyprus__010.jpg

So far I have, Kington, Alston, Chateau Clutch and wallet in Saddle. And most recently picked up the Mandeville, Devon and Esquivel in Cheetah!

I guess it's hard to tell that I'm a huge fan of L.A.M.B.?? LOL I just ordered the Esquivel in Saddle, a Cheetah wallet and 2 coin purses too. :Push:

But here's my collection so far.........

Attachments

• devonnew.jpg 002.jpg
    devonnew.jpg 002.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 239
So far I have, Kington, Alston, Chateau Clutch and wallet in Saddle. And most recently picked up the Mandeville, Devon and Esquivel in Cheetah!

I guess it's hard to tell that I'm a huge fan of L.A.M.B.?? LOL I just ordered the Esquivel in Saddle, a Cheetah wallet and 2 coin purses too. :Push:

But here's my collection so far.........

I :heart: your Cheetah Esquivel!

I spy some leopard-print clothes in your closet as well! :supacool:

Since I couldn't wait for my Nordstrom presale goodies, I ordered the Exeter in Saddle and it arrived today! BUT, it's a little smaller than the Mandeville and even though it's super cute, the size just won't work for me.

I thought I would post some pics of it next to my Mandeville to show anyone else who is thinking about getting it the size comparison.....

AND IT'S CUTE!! Too bad it's too small! :crybaby:

Attachments

• EXETER.JPG
    EXETER.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 187
  • EXETERTOO.JPG
    EXETERTOO.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 135
Since I couldn't wait for my Nordstrom presale goodies, I ordered the Exeter in Saddle and it arrived today! BUT, it's a little smaller than the Mandeville and even though it's super cute, the size just won't work for me.

I thought I would post some pics of it next to my Mandeville to show anyone else who is thinking about getting it the size comparison.....

AND IT'S CUTE!! Too bad it's too small! :crybaby:

I've never seen the Exeter before - it's too cute! Where did you get it from?

That sucks that it's not working for you! Maybe you could use it as more of a fun night-out, evening type bag?...

I've never seen the Exeter before - it's too cute! Where did you get it from?

That sucks that it's not working for you! Maybe you could use it as more of a fun night-out, evening type bag?...

Isn't it cute?! I got it online from Bloomingdale's after lusting over it for a while. I thought about keeping it for a fun night-out bag, but then I'd have to count on my husband to actually take me out and sheesh...who knows when that's gonna happen?! :Push: LOL

The leather on the sides is TDF!!! Very vintage chic....I just wish it was 3 times bigger! :P

Isn't it cute?! I got it online from Bloomingdale's after lusting over it for a while. I thought about keeping it for a fun night-out bag, but then I'd have to count on my husband to actually take me out and sheesh...who knows when that's gonna happen?! :Push: LOL

The leather on the sides is TDF!!! Very vintage chic....I just wish it was 3 times bigger! :P
I love that bag! Its soo cute:drool:

I love that bag! Its soo cute:drool:

Guess what?! I'm keeping it! It went on sale at Bloomingdale's.....30% off!!! So it won't totally kill me that it's smaller! I think I need the little French wallet in Saddle now though....:Push:

I took a family pic today! I can't wait to see everyone's new additions after the Nordies sale!!!! :heart:

Attachments

• HOUSE 002.jpg
    HOUSE 002.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 212
Miss November you lucked out. I just checkedthe Bloomies website and it said the Exeter you just got for 30% off is no longer available. Bummer I would have like to have gotten it. It's soooo cute. You have both the Mandeville and Esquivel styles which one is more comfortable to wear? Thanks.

Miss November you lucked out. I just checkedthe Bloomies website and it said the Exeter you just got for 30% off is no longer available. Bummer I would have like to have gotten it. It's soooo cute. You have both the Mandeville and Esquivel styles which one is more comfortable to wear? Thanks.

Keep checking back @ Bloomies because that style has popped on and off of their site for about 4 months now. I just finally couldn't take it anymore and got lucky!! :smile:

The Mandeville and Esquivel are both great sizes! Not too big, not too small. You can actually fit the Esquivel over your shoulder though, if you ever needed to. The Mandeville is strictly a handheld , well except for Nicole Ritchie who could probably wear it as a belt. :P

But they are both medium sized enough to carry as handhelds and not bug ya. So either one would be a good choice!! :tup:

Yay MissNovember you got to keep the Exeter! :yahoo: And at 30% off to? That's practically as good as Nordies! Congrats!

I'm so happy about it!!

The first lady I talked to at Bloomingdale's was a real butthead though! She wasn't going to give me the price with the code. I told her I just received it Monday and the freakin' tags were still on it! But then I talked to a supervisor and she said they have a 10 day price policy where if something goes on sale, or there's a sale code, they honor it.

So the Exeter is mine!!! :tup:

^^^ YAY for price-adjustments! I don't know why that SA was giving you a hard time about it, though. :tdown:

I've never seen the Exeter before! I think I need it, but I just bought an LV Speedy 30, so no new bags :banned:....until after I buy the Cheetah key pouch tomorrow, but that's not a "bag" technically, so it doesn't count :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.