GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT www.laperle.com!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only two websites in the world sell new, authentic Louis Vuitton -- eluxury.com and louisvuitton.com.

ALL others are scammers selling fakes.

OMG i jsut finished talking with them this what they said

diana g: do you ship from china

You are now speaking with Craig of LaPerle Support.
PROFILE_1162243346.JPEG

Craig: Hello diana g, my name is Craig. How can i help you today ?
Craig: diana g, please hold on a moment while I look that up for you.
diana g: is your bags 100% authentic

Craig: LaPerle.com takes great pride in offering only authentic designer merchandise. Your order comes with all the tags, serial numbers, authenticity cards and dust bags. LaPerle.com has never sold, nor will we ever sell, second hand, faux, used or damaged merchandise. Each bag comes to you exactly as you would receive it in a boutique or department store.
Craig: Each product displayed on our website is accompanied by tags, serial numbers, authenticity cards and dust bags. These items are exactly as you would receive from your local boutique or department store, but brought to you on LaPerle.com with a savings of up to 70% off.
diana g: did this site own bergacci in the past

diana g: bergacci.com

Craig: no i do not know
diana g: i heard alot of people say this website sells fakes
Craig: i never heard
Craig: i do not know
diana g: so if i take the bags to LV thay will say its real

Craig: ya sure
Craig: they will
diana g: ok i will make my order now

diana g: but where do you ship from

Craig: Shipment origin varies from order to order and is determined by stock availability, customer zone proximity and seasonal promotions and sales. Orders are shipped from our locations worldwide. Occasionally orders are shipped cross-continental. All orders are delivered within the time frame of your requested shipping method.
diana g: so which country do you mostly ship from

diana g: and where is this site located, i would like to buy alot and resell on ebay, since they are 70% off

diana g: and on ebay they can sell for alot

Craig: We are located in memphis, Tennessee-USA
diana g: wow

diana g: how come you dont ship from there

diana g: is the LV factory overseas

Craig: i donot know
diana g: or the other factories

diana g: Do you offer wholesale prices

diana g: i would like to buy many

diana g: if they are real

Craig: no
Craig: we wont
diana g: its ok

Craig: diana g, do you have any other questions that I can help you with?
diana g: no thats it thanks

Craig: Goodbye Have a great time.
Your party has left this session.

WOWWW!! they are such liars, and can someone post the thread talking about them..

Liza, you've already had one thread of yours closed because of a fake bag. Seems you're pushing your luck. JMHO
Oh.. okayy what is that supposed to mean.. MY bag was a gift.. How was i supposed to know its fake.. Its people on the Pf that can help me know what is real or not.. And i came across this site, just to be safe i wanted help.. thanks

If you need a mod or admin to tell you, then so be it.

Bergacci is fake. Any Web site claiming to sell new, authentic Louis Vuitton, with the exception of E-Luxury is fake.

Case closed. Please do not start threads regarding authenticity of Web sites claiming to sell authentic LV. Post all authenticity questions in the "Authenticate this Louis Vuitton" thread in the LV Shopping subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.