Gustto Setela

1. Does anyone know where I can get a discounted Gustto??

2. thepursestore has some gusttos on sale right now. not sure about a setela, but lots of calas, etc.

3. delcina has a couple setelas. they're not on sale, but i think they have a code somewhere. if you do a search, you'll be able to find it. hope that helps.

4. tHANKS!! Ill check it out.

5. Thank you soo much!! I really want a medium setela. The large ones just look wayy too big! I really like the cognac, brown, or tobacco colors too!

6. The large ones are huge! I have a medium but saw the large and it's luggage-like.

7. I have been on the prowl for a Gustto at a good price, and from this very thread I found one at revolve for 313.00 plus 15% off, and I hope to get 30% off for being a first time shopper. There was a Kooba (natasha in straw) that I wanted as well for 313.00 and Gustta Setela for 275.00! plus whatever additional. I left those two in my cart for about 5 hours and someone bought them so I knew I needed to shop fast before I ended up with nothing. Adasa has one Gustta for 339.00 which is not bad! Thanks girls!