Gustto Parina owners - Thoughts please

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
When I look at a Gustto Parina bag, the original Bulga bag is the first thing to comes to mind. They seem very similar. Does the Parina carry the same as a Bulga, or once it's stuffed and the straps are loosened, does it have a different look to it?

I have a Bulga bag, and have been wanting to add a Gustto to my collection. The Parina seems the most practical, but I don't like to buy bags that look just like another bag (I already own). What you are your thoughts?

I have both bags, the Gustto Parina and the Bulga Butterfly tote. They are similar in the sense that they are both big and long. I feel the Parina carries more since it's a tad bigger and not as "flat", and it also has a lot of functional pockets on the inside. The Butterfly tote has only one inside zipper, and it has ONE handle, so it's easier to carry on the shoulders. The Parina has double shoulder straps, so it doesn't stay as well. Both have a pros and cons. Bulga's leather is a lot softer. I have yet to carry it out since I just got it yesterday afternoon, and I'm waiting for the summer since it's a very light color. Both are great bags IMO. In terms of looks, I don't think they look that much alike. Only similarity is that the length is long and they both have that drawstring, but other details are very different.