**Gustto Cala ORR HH Tharpe??!!**

I was at a party Friday night and spotted the HH Tharpe in grey on a lovely young lady (20's). Naturally, I immediately complemented her on her wonderful taste and we started talking about the bag. The color is a medium steel grey, not at all brownish. The leather is very soft, but the design gives the bag some structure. Like most of the HH bags, it is not as large IRL as it appears on the HH website. (where do they get those mini-models? I'm 5-1, and though it would be a large handbag for me, it is not overwhelming by any means) She was very enthusiastic about the Tharpe's utility. She had been carrying it non-stop for four weeks and found the outside pockets and overall organization to be very practical. She has had no problem with keeping the shoulder straps on her shoulder, but she commented that she does love that the length is such that it can be carried as a handbag as well.

I have the Cala in Mushroom and Black, and the leather & style are amazing. The handles have about a 9" drop, so perfect on the shoulders. Very lightweight, and easy to get into and find things. Love HH as well, but the Cala is TDF......