Gustto Big Baca in Vintage Brown: Keeper or kick to the curb?

?

Gustto Big Baca in Vintage Brown: A Keeper or kick it to the curb?

1. Keeper

2. Kick to the curb

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ahh, the Baca. Synonymous with gloriously thick mooshed out leather and also the putrid acid yellow lining that is now so infamous.

What are your thoughts on this bag? I love taking polls from PF'ers; you guys are the most wonderfully, brutally honest women I've come to know, and your opinions are very much appreciated!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I'd tell you if I could see the pictures :sad:

3. Can you see them now?

CIMG5555.JPG CIMG5556.JPG CIMG5557.JPG CIMG5558.JPG
  4. Gung, plenty of other bags out there with smooshy leather. This bag is a little over rated I think. I've got a beige one with patent trim, I think it is called winter white and I am so going to put it up on eBay this weekend.

5. I looooooooove the baca and will always loooooooooove the baca! If you wear her then keep her, but if you have stopped wearing her, then sell sell sell!

6. I like it. But I like bigger handbags. The color is nice.

7. I love the baca! :tup:

8. i bought this bag last year and returned it; i thought it was made well and the leather was beautiful, but it was so impratical, you have to put it on a hard surface to get anything out of it because its almost too squishy. plus i thought it was quite heavy...

9. Wish it was mine!

10. I think it's a keeper. It's one of those bags that really is different from everything else out there. Plus, it's gorgeous!

11. keeper!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. I love the Baca! I have a smaller one in cream. I wish it was a darker color as the leather is darkened from rubbing on my jeans:sad:
    Keep it!

13. Keep! I have always loved the shape, style, and leather on these bags. Although, I do kind of prefer the smaller style better. So, maybe if you were to exchange this one for the small one, then I would say to do that.

14. I really like the Baca, but the regular size one. For me, the Big Baca is humongous!

15. ^ITA. I have regular sized Bacas, which are plenty big enough and that I love. The large always looked too duffle-ish for me.