Gustto BACA BAG

Have any of you branched out in the Gustto world? Baca's were my favorite and then I got a Parina and Setela. They all are about as wonderful as the next. Plus that leather is soooo sooooft...

Have any of you branched out in the Gustto world? Baca's were my favorite and then I got a Parina and Setela. They all are about as wonderful as the next. Plus that leather is soooo sooooft...

Yes, I have and I purchased a Parina in both chocolate and navy. The leather is incredibly soft and although I've yet to carry either one, I'm certain to enjoy them when I finally do!

dscn2492tp8.jpg
dscn2088tr7.jpg

The Setela was was I really wanted, however when Revolve and NM significantly lowered the price of their Parina, I found it difficult to pass up the great bargains!

Bumping this thread because I'm on the search for a regular-sized Baca; anyone know where I can get one besides E-bay or Bag Borrow or Steal? I won't be able to sleep until I get this bag, I swear.

i have the regular sized gustto cala in dark gray and it's absolutely beautiful. the leather is just as soft as bulga's, but twice as thick and durable. it holds a TON of stuff, in my opinion the large in either the baca or the cala is just excessive.

I just got a large or medium dark green Gustto Baca from Anne's Fabulous Finds for 255 bucks, and it had very little wear at the bottom, that's it. It's a Made in Mexico one. The dark, "dirty" green is attractive to me, and the leather is really nice comparatively too- all soft and smooshy all over the place, including the handles. Those are the only it factors to me. I think the design of the bag is quite ugly all over, and I only got it to b/c of the hype of the leather. However, the beautiful leather is not enough to make me keep a bag that's not even average-looking in design.