Gustto BACA BAG

oops!
gus3022blk.jpg

I love that bag and I almost got it but its a bit heavy. The small one is not nearly as heavy as the large but it was awkward and seemed to really pull my hair ( I have long hair) also it did not stay on the shoulder well at all.

I have seen these bags online, but not in real life yet......I THINK i really want one...but I need to see it first......I dont know anywhere around here that carries them though=(
I like the caramel colored one......
I think you should get it
(if its not to heavy and all that stuff that i dont know from never actually seeing one=)

A girl on another forum got one, and she said the hardware was rusty. If you end up getting one, make sure to inspect it carefully before cutting the tags off.

I just got one from the Gustto sample sale (parents picked it up for me). It's in NYC, apparently they still have a few bags left but as of last Thursday evening in the baca style they only had the wine and the ivory. I got the ivory. Leather was fantastic, a lot better than I expected, almost pillow soft, slouchy. The hardware is a bit flimsy, but not terrible. I don't think it's heavy at all, but I have the one that goes on the shoulder not the handheld big baca. I'd pay $400 tops for it. At the sample sale the Gustto bags were all $295, different styles available, and apparently some truer samples of never-made bags. They still have a few bags left and are extending it through the week. check Clothingline for info on the sample sale if you were wondering!

I have 2 of the 'small' bacas and they definitely fit on my shoulder. They are the softest bags ever and hold lots. I am considering a setela, which is even bigger, but I like the style and I change my bags often. But sorry, I have no pix. I have never had the rusty hardware problem, the buttons and ring have stayed shiney.

i have a small baca and love it...i can EASILY fit in a water bottle, pda, wallet, makeup bag, keys, cell phone, magazine and some pens and pencils...i recently had the black one sent to me from bloomingdale's, but, returned it...i love the bag, but want to expand a little bit, so i got the morning after by rebecca minkoff...