Gussto Setela in wine for over 52% off

1. sweet!:woohoo:

2. this is a hot deal! would be great for fall!

3. Lovely bag!

4. nice bag-very cute. even better with the extra discount. can anyone share their experiences with them? (legit/good customer service,etc....) TIA! :heart:

5. Aw too bad it's not the smaller size. This one is HUGE.

7. yikes! in the moment i was posting here, the purse was taken out of my cart and no longer avail. :push: at least I hope it was a PF gal that took it.

8. Delcina.com is legit. I ordered the Rebecca Minkoff bag that was the weekly deal a few weeks ago. The shipping was super fast (ordered early Monday a.m., received it noon Wednesday).

9. I was checking out with the bag when the Norton security on my computer told me I should not use their site...for whatever reason the Security label was registered to a different site. Weird-so I just didn't order it.

10. Gone. That was quick, I guess Gussto must make nice bags. I had great service with Delcina before.

11. That's good to know! :smile: I have heard a lot of girls say that the leather on these bags are beautiful, but the lining inside is really awful for such an expensive bag...I don't own one, so I can't judge.

12. I snagged one I have been coveting this bag but didn't want to spend $$ on this type of bag but for 248! I got it!! Thanks fro posting!!