Gunmetal Etienne Aigner handbag in an in InStyle - impossible to find...

1. There's an ad for a beautiful Etienne Aigener gunmetal leather bag in October InStyle (page 311 - trying to catch up on magazines this weekend). It has nice details and I really like the handles. I went to Etienne Aigner's website, which is a bit of a nightmare as there are no individual product listings, just group photos - and this particular bag isn't included in the one group photo for handbags. The website lists Ebags.com as a source for their handbags, but the bag isn't available there. I did a Google search and couldn't find the bag *anywhere*. Who carries Etienne Aigner? I did check QVC, but they don't carry this particular bag. I find it strange that they'd pay upwards of $90,000 for a one page ad in InStyle, yet I can't find the handbag anywhere, including Etienne's own site. Not smart on their part, as most consumers won't go to these lengths to find this bag. I'll try to call their corporate office on Monday to inquire. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

2. I'm not sure which bag you mean, but you can try one of the outlets if it's an older style.

3. Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Outlet stores are a great idea, but I don't think the bag in the ad could be an older bag as it's featured in an ad in this month's InStyle. Aagin, I find it strange that the company would advertise this in October InStyle (to the tune of at least $90,000) yet it can't be found anywhere!

4. Then it's probably a style that's coming out soon. Keep your eyes open! I'll look at my InStyle to see which bag you mean. If I see it anywhere, will let you know. Good luck!