Gunmen tie up guards, steal plasma TV's from a Dallas Church

1. Go directly to hell. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. :devil:
  2. Wow churches have flat screens now? Can you tell I haven't been to church in forever?

BTW I think it's horrible what they did.
  3. That is so retarded.
  4. I was thinking the same thing Hubba.
  5. Okay, now, what they did is terrible, but why the HECK would churches have flat-screen plasma tv's? Why do they spend such outrageous amounts of money on their church houses when they could be helping out charities or putting the money to good use? You don't need golden candlesticks and velvet chairs to praise the Lord, kwim?

Sorry. Tangent.
  6. Such accommodations in megachurches are commonplace. They have big memberships and big budgets.
  7. Praising the Lord is better in HD. :yes: I'm already going to hell. :angel:
  8. LOL

9. Girl, your sarcasm and mine are so alike. I'm just not brave enough to speak up like you. But we can go to Hell together if that's all it takes.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  10. But that's what I'm saying, couldn't those big budgets be spent on missions and stuff instead of golf collection plates and HD TVs?
  11. I have never heard of a church that doesn't do charity/outreach. Most megachurches have enough money for outreach and plasma tvs. :idea: And isn't that the best outcome? ;):p
  12. Thats great for them :tup: All I'm saying is that there are always more poor in need or more homeless that need help or more children starving, kwim? Not trying to argue or offend, honest!
  13. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:lol:
  14. Churches have guards?