GULP! translation: Bought Another Gauffre!

Minette

O.G.
Apr 2, 2007
Yep, I did it...! Now I wait and see...

Sigh. I kept looking at the "white" Gauffre Bowler again and again and again on Overstock. The freakin' price is outrageously LOW at $1,170. (including the discount) and NO TAX and $1.00 shipping...I couldn't pass it up! :crybaby:

I really need to see if this is a WHITE white, like snow or if it's a creamy white. I LOVE creamy white but I won't do WHITE white like snow. So I'll see when she arrives if she's the right white or the wrong white. Does anyone know??? I'm so nervous! :P
Here's the pic!

P10727107.jpg

^^ Thanks! The pic looks creamy white, but I'm not relying on this site's pic for true color. I remember seeing all of the true whites and creams at Prada but can't remember which bag came in which color...

Alouette, yep on the pile of white chocolate! I tend to go for bags that look "edible!" Freaky, I know, but it seems to be that way for me. :yes:

Attachments

• Gauffre_Ivory_tiny_NMV01XP_mn.jpg
    Gauffre_Ivory_tiny_NMV01XP_mn.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 40
Pad, I dunno! The color on NM is the color I'd really want! The thing that worries me is that bag is listed at $2,520 on NM while the original price on Overstock is $2,480... but the measurements are the same.

I don't remember seeing the bowler in Bright Snow White so I'm hoping it's the color on Neiman's. We'll see. I think it's going to take about a week before I get it... that's what ya get for $1.00 shipping! Hahahahaaa! :P