Books & Music Guilty pleasure songs

...almost forgot: BBMak! UK's answer to Back Street Boys? They had a really catchy song 'back here' about 6-7 years ago. I was a 30-something swoonin' girl.

Hey Boxermom, I love that too, 1974, I was 13!! Just shows how flippin' old we're getting...:smile:

I know lol! A friend's daughter didn't realize Paul McCartney had been in any band other than Wings:nuts: --she either wasn't much aware of the Beatles or didn't know he was one of the Fab Four! That makes me feel so OLD!!!

right now ..... Fergalicious by Fergie. I can do the rap part now _ I practiced in my car till I could sing it right along with her.

I am such a dork!

Oh and I love Toxic too. I am a flight attendant and I would imitate the video on the plane :smile: -- If you haven't seen the video she plays a flight attendant with some type of cone breasted uniform who takes fat business travelers into the lav and with her "toxic" lipstick turns them into studs right on the lav sink.

Ick! PS Don't go in the lav without shoes. Don't ever put your head on a pillow. Only use a blanket if you begin to go hypothermic. And if you are a total clean freak - put a towell over the headrest.

I'd wrap my handbag up in a protective plastic bag!!!

^^ I LOVE Fergalicious too even though pretty much everyone I know hates that song along with London Bridge and Fergie herself. But I have it all memorized now...Fergalicious definition makes them boys go loco, they want my treasures...haha :happydance: i love that song!

Smack That - Akon feat. Eminem

Nasty Girl - Biggie Smalls feat. Akon

Shake That - Eminem feat. Nate Dogg

Laffy Taffy - D4L

Officially I should be offended by these but the beats are just so damned good!

Plus, they'd be fun to dance on a pole to!