Guilty Pleasure Movies?

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Mine:

• White Chicks - In no way is is an Oscar worthy movie but it was so funny!
  • Showgirls - I saw both the NC-17 and the R rated versions. I think I wanted to see it for the dancing, because it was not sexy at all.
  • Striptease - It was back in Demi Moore's "taking my clothes on screen . . . . AGAIN" days. So not sexy. Burt Reynolds was hysterical. My favorite part was when Erin danced to by that Eurythmics song about the little birds. And I don't know if it's intentional, but Demi and all the strippers at the Eager Beaver seemed like B Squad strippers.

harold and kumar goes to white castle, malibu's most wanted, the legally blonde movies and garfield just to mention a few. I'd love to see white chicks and the girl next door as well!

For me:
  • Clueless - I was 12 when it came out - major impression back then and I still love it, great for a pre-girl's night out watch :P
  • American Psycho - sex and gore with Christian Bale, do I need say more :graucho: :sweatdrop: (though actually I think the movie really sucks, compared to the book, but hey, anything for eye candy :P )

OMG!!! There are so many! LOL!!! DH rolls his eyes at me every time I watch one of them! LOL!!!

Weird Science
Sixteen Candles
Tootsie
All of Chevy Chase's Vacation movies (LMAO!!!)
Eurotrip (Vinnie Jones' character is HYSTERICAL)

I can go on FOREVER!!!

I forgot about:

• Get Over It! - Ben Foster is HOT!
  • Big Trouble - (See above). Also DJ Qualls is funny, and it was based on a book by Dave Barry, my favorite author.
  • Little Nicky, Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison . . . . . Adam Sandler is hilarious!