Guilty Ebay Purchase

1. I'm feeling a little guilty because I know I shouldn't have bought this because I'm going to Vegas on Tues and needed to save money for the trip. But my hand on the mouse had a mind of it's own! :shrugs:

I'm the new pround mama of a Indigo Vernis Cles. I think the color is so beautiful and I don't think I've ever seen this color on eBay. Not too bad for $160 shipped. (I think) And I just hope it gets to go on Vacation with me!

It's one of those things were if you don't buy it, you'll kick yourself in the :censor: for not getting it! :happydance:

82_1.jpg b0_1.jpg
  2. So cute!

3. lucky you, it is so cute!!!! I know the feeling, I just bought something from eBay that I shouldn't have too. Congrats on the indigo, I totally love this color!

4. That's a nice color...

5. :nuts: Congrats!! Great buy I reckon.:yes: Love this colour.:love:

6. Miyoshi, you did the great choice :smartass:
    Your new baby's so cute and gorgeous :tender:

:greengrin: And it's true as you said >> if you don't buy it, you'll kick yourself in the :censor: for not getting it <<:roflmfao:

7. Gorgeous!

8. Oooh, I love it :yahoo:, indigo is such a beautiful colour & you got a great deal as well!

9. i love this cles. .i think its soo ochic!

10. I always loved this range.

11. love teh color. love vernis

12. I've only ever seen one other indigo vernis item on ebay and it was an agenda. You'll be 100% happy with your purchase. You picked a rare one.

13. Such a gorgeous color. Congrats!

14. Pretty ! I love the indigo colour, it's so nice. And hey, it could have been a bigger item, so don't feel guilty at all ! :graucho:

15. Ah.. guilty pleasures.... congrats- the color is awesome.. Have fun in Vegas and remember "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas""":party: