Guide to Vegan Marc Jacobs Bags

Nouvelliste

Jul 19, 2013
Hi! I know we have a couple of more generic threads for vegan bags, but I wanted to share my knowledge (and hopefully find out about a few more!). Of all the premier designers (minus Stella McCartney), Marc Jacobs seems to have the most vegan options. Here are recent bags that are vegan: (I hope the pictures work!)

"Lizzie" and Lizzie Dotty Snake series:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm honestly not sure if this one is part of Lizzie or not, but it's called Supersonic Snake:
attachment.php

The "Ozzie" series:
attachment.php

The Preppy Nylon series:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Any others? :biggrin: I'm still pretty new to the forum and the world of designer bags, so apologies if I worded any of this in a stupid way or broke forum rules. I tried to read the rules carefully, but if I did anything wrong just let me know. :smile:

Attachments

• Lizzie 2.jpg
    Lizzie 2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,523
  • Lizzie.jpg
    Lizzie.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,490
  • nylon.jpg
    nylon.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,463
  • ozzie nova.jpg
    ozzie nova.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,482
  • preppy natasha.jpg
    preppy natasha.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,479
  • snake.jpg
    snake.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,495
  • supersonic snake.jpg
    supersonic snake.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,063
I know this is an old post, but I just love Gunas and Jill Milan - both great quality. Jill Milan is uber expensive (her bags feel the most like leather, which kind of creeps me out as a vegan) and Gunas is very affordable, but great quality and lots of styles. For fun I always have a few Urban Expressions in rotation, as well as Kate Spade has canvas coated totes that are cute.

It is an old post but I never new MJ had non leather options. I will definitely checkout. In addition to the brands already mentioned, ted baker is also releasing a few non leather bags here and there.