Guess who's goin....

well this morning im just a big bright bubbly box of sunshine trying to make everyone smile!! hehe.. i was a bit under the weather yesterday, i hate bois at the moment:feminist:.... but anywho.. i saw alot yesterday@ coach that was a bit... diffrent! lots of cute things. almost everything was 20% off.. that was a plus.. but besides that Vicious got 3 things for under 50 bux and if thats not a deal i dont know what is. Sadly i didnt get anything due to the not so great feeling attitude i was trying to ward off!

the ONLY legacy thing they had was a wristlet in i think natural? i was kinda dissapointed to not be able to feel/touch/see anything but i wasn't expecting much legacy @ the outlet anywwaaayz.

MISTER GAYMAN CHEER THE HELL UP I LOVE YOU!

flip flops and cute keyfobs for mr.dooney soon ;)

and this is what it looks like!! exactly!

this is a borrowed pic from ebay BUT it's what i gots on my head right now! wee!

80fe_1.JPG

i bought that in black on saturday!! i love the pink though:love:

i bought pink cuz i don't WEAR pink! i'm the most UNgirly girly girl ever!!! i love all things girly but it's a rare occasion you find me in something other than a black pocket tee, black harley shirt, or black band tee, accompanied by jeans and sneaks. i don't OWN but 3 cute tops (that are for the bar, and i only like ONE lol) and ONE skirt that i dont' think has ever seen the light of day. i decided pink cuz DAMNIT i'm a GIRL. lol! and Gayman told me to. :yes:

*shakes head* you're nuts gayman. ew i'm getting home after 9 tonight ewwwww! stupid work! vom vom!

i have the insane urge to wear my pink ponytail scarf around my neck to work. they'd all look at me like i was on drugs tho soooo probably won't do that LOL. buncha old bitties and me slicing meat and cleaning till 9 at night. ugh.