Guess who just received a parcel today...

1. My Vanilla Jasmin is here! :yahoo:

I was so excited to go pick it up and to go home and open it, I forgot to put the car in park before releasing the brake pedal so I almost backed up into the closing garage. :lol:

After getting it out of the box, I was actually a little shocked when I first saw it in its was so...YELLOW :wtf:. To be honest, I was a little disappointed; I guess I was expecting more of an off-white cream colour, but it's more yellowish like...actually FRENCH VANILLA ICE CREAM, lol, hence the name. But not so yellow like the actual Yellow epi.

But then I looked at it under natural lighting and it was gorgeous. :love: Still has more of a yellow-ish tone than I'd like, but I loveeee the bag. Best of all, the bag is pretty much in MINT condition--no tarnishing of the hardware, only very very minor surface scratches, and the inside lining is immaculate!
    The colour is really growing on me now--I figured, it's a really unique colour compared to the rest of my bag collection, so I really don't need any more white bags!! I can use some different colours! Although it's not white or cream, I still think it'll go with anything...especially jeans and a cute pink top!

The Jasmin isn't as large as I thought--it's the PERFECT size for me...fits everything that I need, and it's just such a structured bag.

I'm at my boyfriend's house right now, so I can't post pics yet, but I'll take some pics as soon as I get home. :yahoo:
  2. Show us a picture!
  3. picture pleeeasseee!!!!!!!!
  4. I can't wait to see it!
  5. Oh, Congrats!! Please post pic!
  6. Congrats! :nuts:
  7. Don't forget some pics sweety!!! can't wait!! congrats!
  8. Congrats!
  9. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: SO HAPPY to hear you are pleased with the bag!!!:wlae:
  10. Congrats! I love the vanilla's such a gorgeous color! I have to get something in that color someday :yes:
  11. Congrats.
  12. Me too! Stupid me had a vanilla jasmin and pochette in my hands in LV like 3 years ago or so but I bought my Tod's bag instead.....I do love my Tod's bag though......

The color is much more of a pale yellow which is what I liked about it!
  13. Congrats sounds great, can't wait to see it!
  14. i cant wait to see the pics~!
  15. Your bag sounds gorgeous! Congrats:smile: