Guess who I've infected with the LV bug..

1. ...My dearest hubby!!! :nuts:

He was looking around on his forums and saw a member with the Epi pocket agenda and he liked it!!! :wtf: Needless to say, he now has one, in blue! I still can't believe he has an LV! :roflmfao:

So please welcome his new pocket agenda cum wallet:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

We now have a growing blue family!!!
    Here's the agenda with his older sis, my Indigo Small agenda
    [​IMG]

Family pic
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. whoohooo on getting your dh into lv! so much easier for you- though he might try to spend your lv money on himself now! lol

epi myrtille is my fave color! i have 3 myrtille pieces!

ot- but can i ask you how much the azur speedy is- i was looking for it today and the price is not on elux. thanks!

3. Looks great, way to go DH! Congrats! : )

4. That's great that DH is into LV now. Love the azur speedy.

5. Wooowoo!! Your blue family is so adorable LOL it actually is a blue family in more ways than one. Gorgeous piece, congrats on getting him into LV :biggrin:

6. awww... That makes a perfect couple!

7. Looks great!!! congrats to your DH..

8. Congrats! Great job....i need to get my BF on one of those forum w/member post their LV too!

9. congrats to hubby! My Dh loves LV ties...

10. Thanks Michelle, bullshopper and mew!!! I'm so happy I got him into it!:yahoo:

hlfinn, the Azur Speedy was $595 :yes: It's a 25 btw! I got it off elux when they had it in stock! So this is myrtille! I wasn't sure which blue it was :p

11. Thanks Pink, Nita, Classic Chic & ILOVEPURSES!!! :love:

12. Lol nice! My dad got into LV after he saw the men's pieces..now those are the only accessories he'll use! :lol:

13. How cute!!! What a HOT color!

Congrats, frannita's DH! ;)

14. LOL congrats to your hubby!

15. That's dangerous. Now he knows how much they cost. :yahoo: