Guess who got a LE 07 Magenta city? PICS >>>

1. I have been looking for gorgeously saturated LE magenta for a while now. I did NOT want a paler coloured one.

This one is AMAZING and brand new. This is the *bay shot of it since I have to take my own pics in natural light:

[​IMG]

And here are shots on me until I take shots like it is above during the day. (excuse dog bone in the back!)
    [​IMG]

2. LOVE the color and the leather. Well done!

3. whOOo Hot DaNg!!! Thats ONe Gorgeous MAGENTA!!! & I'm normally not a pinkish girl t:huh:!... but that city is soooo saturated.... You found a kEePER!:tup:

You're on a ROLL' Karen.. cOngrats!!! :nuts:

4. Wow girl! The leather on that looks GREAT~ Congrats on your New Magenta!!

5. A couple more shots (heck, this is one occasion when the mod pics come first. lol!)

[​IMG]

These three total mod shots capture the colour really well (plus the day light eBay picture). Its a very hard colour to capture correctly without it comming out straight pink. It has a beautiful purple hue to it):
    [​IMG]

6. Congrats Karen.:yahoo: You look fab in those outfits. :tup:Now if i could only find mine.:sad:

7. Congrats! I love it!

8. gorgeous bag, and I always love your modeling pics! Especially love that sequined skirt- so fun!! That whole outfit is adorable- you look fab as always!

9. Ooh...congrats! It's so nice and saturated!

10. I am not a pink bag girl either!!

I only got this one because its such a rich fuschia purple (instead of a pinky bag). :tup:

11. Thanks Sunny!!

13. VAVAVAVOOOOOM!!!!:tup::woohoo: Fabulous, Karen!!! You are rockin' that bag, girlfriend!!!!;):yes:

14. Wow-Gorgeous! I am sooo liking the LE magenta lately. It has such a nice amount of purple in it. And of course Karenab, you look fantastic! I always enjoy seeing your pics! Congrats!!

15. Karenab~ LOVE THOSE leggings! If you don't mind me asking, who makes them?? They are super hot~ and what a great outfit with your new mag!