Guess which Holy Grail bag I FINALLY found!!!

1. If you guessed Bordeaux Blake...

You'd be correct!

Yes, that's right- FINALLY after non-stop calls to all the department stores, their Customer Service hotline, frantic eBay searches, and even a call to the NYC Marc Jacobs Collection boutique (where I reached their fax number :confused1:) I finally managed to find my Holy Grail bag! :yahoo: I was totally prepared to pay the full retail price IF the MJ boutique had them available or chance waiting until the next MJ EE only sale, but then I stumbled upon this site that had one in stock! It's from a "mom n' pop" site but the owner happens to also be a new member of tPF! I'm trying to negotiate for free expedited shipping, so hopefully I'll get her by next week! I'm soooo ecstatic I can't believe it! :choochoo::happydance::party:

Thanks to everyone who's had their eyes peeled for me! Your support just gave me that much more determination to not give up! :tup: I'll definitely keep you posted and eventually post pics of my new beautiful lady :p

Ahhhh, Dreams DO come true! :yes:

2. WOW, I am so HAPPY for you Coach Superfan. I know how long you've been searching for this. I am really glad you found her. You were meant to be!!! Can't wait to see photos. Again, CONGRATS!!!!:yahoo::nuts::wlae::tup:

3. congrats, please post pics when you get it.

4. Many congrats, did you get a good price?

5. congrats! we're so happy for you! I love starting my day with great news like this. can't wait to see pics of your HG. 2008 is really starting off as a great bag year for a lot of us!!!

6. I am so happy for you!! I love to find a purchase I have been searching for a long time....

7. Yay Coach Superfan, that's so exciting! :yahoo:(And of course I guessed right when I saw the title of this thread). ;)

8. That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!!:yahoo::wlae::woohoo:

9. aw congrats! im so happy for you. its such a great feeling to FINALLY find the bag youve been searching for! you are going to absolutely love the blake. :smile:

10. Congrats!! I am so happy and excited for you! :yahoo: I hope you will post pictures when she arrives!

11. Yay!! Congrats! I'm glad you found her!

12. Yay! The victory is even sweeter when you have worked so hard to find her!
    BTW, what is the website? :graucho::graucho:

13. :tup::tup:

14. dreams do come true, congrats!

15. Thanks ladies! I was so happy I couldnt even type. I completed the transaction late last night and since the seller is a tPF member I literally WOKE up with the idea of asking for Expedited Shipping since her site isnt set up for discounts. I swear, my best ideas come right before I wake up ;) I can't wait!! Thanks for putting up with my incessant banter about how hard it is to find the bag you REALLY want :p