Guess what Spy Harrods have found for me

1. Liti and Secret cannot play.

Months ago I asked Harrods to try and find me a spy bag, had completely forgotton I had asked them, then out of the blue got a phone call yesterday, Italy had searched the world and found one, which I bought yesterday, anyone want to guess.
  2. I can't believe they found it for you--can't wait!
  3. Neither could I was in a state of shock yesterday when they phone.
  4. SAICH, you have so many beautiful spys & have gotten & returned so many LEs my head hurts thinking about it.

Plus, I am so horribly menopausal (just wait 'til it happens to you young things...!) that even if I had previously been informed about the spy bag, the thought would certainly have fallen out of my leaky brain by now...:p

How about a Green Fortuny!!!:nuts:
  5. :wlae::yahoo:How about a Crackle SPY!!!:yahoo::wlae:

That's it isn't it...:graucho:, even the menopausal eventually snap out of it....
  6. Do tell. =)
  7. Yes they have found a brand new Crackle spy, should be here the end of the week
  8. Hey, me too!!! I thought I was the only one on this forum!

I think Saich should open the Spy Hall of Fame!:smile:
  9. Yay Saich!! A crackle SPY is gorgeous can't wait to see her!! CONGRATS hun!!:dothewave:
  10. Thanks HandbagAddict, never thought I would get one of these. Pictures with new shoes as soon as she comes either tomorrow or Friday
  11. Oooo can't wait to see the combination.
  12. What do you do for a living Saich? :graucho:
  13. Crackle Spy?:drool::nuts:

Congratulations Spy Queen:queen: ! Can't wait to see pics.
  14. Pictures tomorrow, bag and shoes are meant to turn up in the morning, I hope.....:yahoo:
  15. Congrats Saich ... the crackle spy is gorgeous! Can't wait to see your pics!!