Guess what my BF just said....

1. I've been studying hard all week for my pathophysiology final. I was just looking in the mirror when I noticed the bags under my eyes.

Me: OMG look at those bags under my eyes! It's huge!"
    BF: You should post about those bags on the purse forum.
    Me: :push: then :roflmfao:
    Bf: :p

2. that's pretty hilarious!

3. :roflmfao: Was one blue and one black (like your bbags?)?

4. ^lol!

5. Lol! You need to get some sleep! Your working too hard!

6. That is totally something my DH would say. hahha. :smile: Men... can't live with em.... Can't... well.. nevermind, lets go shopping.

7. I love it!

8. LOL :roflmfao:

9. That is something that my dh would say too.

10. I would get bags under my eyes just trying to figure out what on earth pathophysiology is??? :shocked:

11. That's great! I too would get bags under my eyes studying for patho what??:wacko:

12. HAHAHAHAHAHA you guys are all so funny....

13. You know what? That would be the kind of thing my DH would say... EXCELLENT sense of humor! :roflmfao:

14. My BF too, would be one to say something like that.

Ugh his newest thing lately is everytime I am online he makes this girly voice (imitating me I supposse) "Dear fellow purse bloggers....(insert here something that I did or something that happened today)" :roflmfao:

I wish you guys could hear the voice that he makes, it comes with blinking of the eyes and fingers 'air typing' , its pretty funny.

15. Usually when there are new bags in question people will ask for pictures. ;)