**guess What I Just Bought?!?!**

1. I just want to preface this by blaming Jenn. Had she not posted pictures of her brand new reissues, I would not have had that desire to have some instant gratification.

I called my SA this morning and asked about the dark silver, b/c I thought it was TDF! He told me he wanted to talk me out of it b/c I have the dark gold and he said they were very similar, and if I was only getting one reissue this year (I don't really use them, they just sit in storage), that it had to be metallic black. So I said I'd think about it. 10 minutes later I called back and told him to charge me.

I was going to go uptown today to pick it up, but I'm PG and lazy and don't feel like moving, so it will have to wait until Monday. I will post pictures when I pick it up. I am so excited!! I got the Metallic Black 227!!

When I go in on Monday, I may pick up the timeless clutch. I'm going to think about it.

I am still contemplating the expandable, b/c the leather doesn't look durable enough for me to bang it around on a daily basis. I am finally buckling and getting the CABAS when it comes in. My SA told me I would want it last year and I didn't believe him. I missed cruise due to some medical issues, and from now on I will trust him when he tells me I will regret not getting a bag.. so that is on my list as well.
  2. Awesome! Funny how he talked you out of the dark silver and into a black metallic. I don't think you will be disappointed.:smile:
  3. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics! The black one is amazing....
  4. japskivt, great choice!! you would've not been wrong with either choice! i can't wait to get my 227!

post pics please!!
  5. love to see pics!
  6. Funny .....how bags happen.....Congrats!!

Yes, post pictures once you get the goods.:smile:
  7. You will LOVE the metallic black. I just received my 227 today and it is absolutely beautiful!
  8. I have both the black metallic and the dark silver. I love them both. But if you already have the dark gold you did the right thing.
  9. Congrats - can't wait to see pics! :yahoo:

Your SA sounds awesome!!!
  10. PIIICTTTUUURRESSS. Congrats. :biggrin:
  11. Jenna!

LOL! If you haven't noticed, I get sudden urges to go out and buy after looking at all the lovely pics the ladies have posted. :yes: I'm telling you, this forum is dangerous! The cabas is good choice for you because it's very durable and is a great everyday bag. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the black metallic. Trust me, you won't be disappointed! Congrats again!
  12. Great choice! :tup: Congrats and hope to see your pics next week!
  13. Great decision, If I had dark gold I would not buy dark silver as well.
  14. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!
  15. Great choice! You will love the metallic black, looking forward to your pics. =)