Guess what I have 57.00 dollars!!!!

1. Back up! Today unexpectedly I ended up going to Nordstrom, with my boyfriend and friends. At the store after looking at the purses, OH by the way they have a belted plum ergo on sale, I went to the shoes. I picked up my all time favorite BARRET, the one that look like converes. To my :nuts: surprise they were only 57 DOLLARS!!! I RIGHT AWAY TOOK THEM. I asked the sale man about the size and he said he had all of them. They just got a shipment. They also had them in white, with pink and beige. Some other styles marked down. A total of 5 styles. He said they just went on SALE. They were on the regular place, with just displace, and all size. I am super happy!!!:love:
    I am trying to paste a picture but my computer is being:cursing:

2. I'm happy for you :yes:

From the title of this thread I thought you found 57$ down the back of the couch and were off to spend it at Coach :biggrin:

3. wow $57 i wish i had a Nordstrom near me i have a macys

4. That's what I thought too! I shook my head in disbelief and at almost the same moment realized I'd be doing the same thing. :biggrin:

5. Congrats! By the way i LOVE the doggie in your picture- what kind is it?

6. thats a toy poodle. my bf has one as well

7. congrats! I thought you found or received $57!!! :p Can't wait to see pics! :tup:

8. I did realize what a dumb a$$ I am. Sorry I meant to say " Guess what I got for 57.00 dollars" :weird::weird::weird::weird::weird:.
    Oh and yes that is a miniature poodle. She is 2 years old. She is so sweet.
    Thank you for the comment.

9. Yup Dillards had them on sale for $40!! but they only had a size 5:cursing:

You got a great deal Congrats!

10. Hey guys, do you know if this sale is for ALL Nordstroms? I'm located in NYC, does anyone know if they re on sale there too? Thanks!

11. ^^i am sure that if you call, they will be able to tell you

OP, congrats on the steal. i was confused by the title too..lol

12. Nice find! I have to buy something from the mall tonight and I will definatly stop by Nordstroms.