Guess what I got?!

1. Hey everybody! I went to the LV store today and I decided to get my 2nd bag. I was so excited about this!! YAY lol I got myself a Damier Azuer speedy 25! Here's some pics of it now and I'll post some modeling pics later on. Enjoy and thanks for looking!:yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lovely!! im growing obsessed with the azur! Have been thinking about a keepall, but i already have a 50 in monogram, and im really emotionally attached to my bags! especially that one! im even obsessing about gving it a nice and even patina.

ANYWAYS, Congrats!!!! ITS VERY LOVELY! one question though, why did you opt for the 25 and not the 30. Ive been hearing alot of girls on tPF have been changing their minds. I hope not to make you wanna exchange, but just a curiousity! :smile: CANT WAIT TO SEE MODELING PICTURES

AND BECAREFUL! THIS THING IS ADDICTING!!!!!

You should get a key and change holder to contrast the bag, perhaps a vernis pomme? or that new violette color? :smile: maybe an indigo one off eBay?

3. Congrats!! Azur is fabulous :tup:

4. Very nice!

Looking forward to your modellin pics!

5. Love it! Love it! Love it!

6. congrats.... sweet

7. Congratulations! Enjoy her.

8. Congrats! She's a beauty!

9. gorgeous! Congratz!!

10. Congrats!! It's such a pretty bag! Can't wait to see modeling pics!

11. Congrats!! Gorgeous!

12. Congrats, beautiful azur :smile:

13. congrats!!!

14. Gongrats on your second bag. I have been thinking about the Azur lately. I didn't like it that much when it came out, but all the lovely pics in the forum has made me fall in love with this line.

15. congrats