guess what i got....damier speedy 30

1. i was calling fedex all day yesterday to see if they could just hold my package at the station and that i would come and pick it up. i think i called them like 20 i was going out of town and i didn't have time for them to try and make a delivery attempt and then wait til after 7 to pick it up b/c i wasn't going to be home anyway. well, my bag is so pretty :heart: . i got the koala wallet also, but i'm not too sure if i'm going to keep it or not. all of my friends and mom think that i am crazy to pay that much money for a bag/wallet combo, but i love it and its so preeeetty!! i ordered from and it came in this big lv box and it had the drawstring dustbag, not the folded. also, it wasn't flat. it came w/ a piece of cardboard in the inside. i showed my mom and she doesn't like it. i was like, "what, you're crazy!" :rolleyes: she couldn't believe that i spent over $500 for that bag. she doesn't know i got the wallet....sssssh :smile: she told me to send it back and she told me where i could find the tape to tape the box up. i am not sending my bag back. maybe, the wallet...but definately not the bag. i only had a little while to play w/ it b/c daddy was about to come home and i had to hide

okay.....its a little embarrassing to admit, but i don't have a digi cam :sick: i'm not that pressed to get one either. i want one, but i always spend my money on other things. i do on occassion go to cvs and buy the little fake digi cam for $15. so, i don't have any pics available now but when i get some i will definately take some. sorry girls :sad:

btw...if you don't mind me asking what is the stamp date on your damier speedies? mine was made in jan 06 :huh: . my bag is old.
  2. Congratulations!!
  3. CONGRATS!!! Old or not, it's a great bag!!!:love:
  4. Congrats! My mom's the same way. If you love the bag, that's all that matters.
  5. Congratulations on your new bag and wallet! You are soooo not crazy!
  6. Congrats.
  7. Congrats! Mine is en route right now! I can't wait!
  8. Congrats!! I love my damier speedy 25
  9. Congrats on your new bag and wallet!! Keep them both, you 'll end up being sorry if you send the wallet back!!!
  10. LaDonna - congrats on the great new beautiful bag and wallet!!! TOTALLY KEEP THE BAG and if you are having doubts about the wallet then said it back! congrats!
  11. Keep them both, your mom will get over it in a few weeks--that's what I go thru with my DH. It's something that's going to last you for a long time.
  12. Congrats.. I purchased my damier speedy 30 yesterday and it is so nice...I will be using it today:yes: If you are having doubts about the wallet I would return it.
  13. If you love it keep it
  14. My bag is Jan 06, also
  15. Congrats! My husband thinks my vernis PTI just "came with" my matching Houston! :roflmfao: