Guess what I got at the Navy Exchange!!!!

1. Guess what I got at our Navy Exchange!!! I bought some black embossed Saidey flats for 40% off!! I am so stoked!! And since my feet are so wide, flats don't normally fit me...but these ones did!!! I am so stoked!!

And I also went to Macys with a friend looking for a camera case and I bought a wristlet turnlock in brown to fit my camera!! :yahoo:

I feel like I hit the jackpot today!!! :wlae:

2. Congrats!! Any pictures? :graucho:

3. pics, pics!!

4. congrats! Post pics!!! :tup:

5. I love the NEX but, unfortunately, there is not one in my landlocked location. The prices are so much better than the BX/PX.
    Congrats!!

6. Oh! There is a Navy Exchange near me, and my FIL is military. I called and they do have Coach. <tingling>

What kind of selection on bags and accessories might I expect, and what kind of prices? Obviously I've never been inside!

LET'S GO SHOPPING!!!

7. Congrats!!!!! We're here waiting for your pics :graucho:

8. Agreed! :graucho:

9. Yay!!! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures

10. Congrats on your purchases!!!
    Pics!!! :popcorn:
    Carley

11. :party: Jackpot for sure!! Congratulations!!

12. Ooh, embossed flats ... sounds gorgeous! Congrats!!! And pics!!

13. I have found purses are at LEAST 100 dollars cheaper at the NEX! Depending on how big the NEX is where you are at, it could be a good selection. We have the madeline at ours and the newer scarf print one. And we have some of the new keychain FOBs at ours and newer wallets. Make sure you give your FIL the cash before you go because "technically" you can't buy stuff there but he can. lol

14. I was going to take new pics with my new camera but I can't figure out how to hook up the cords just yet cause I have a big computer hutch I can't fit behind to hook it up. However, I will take a few grainy pics with my cell phone camera and will post better ones later.

15. Here are the coach flats:
    [​IMG]

Here is the embossed part:
    [​IMG]

Sorry for the low resolution pics but that is the best I could do withe my cell phone camera. And I will post the clutch later because the pictures I took won't do it justice. :yes:

However, I LOVE the flats!! They are so comfortable!! :nuts: