Guess what I found at Marshall's today??

that's a really good deal. over half off! ahh, i love that feeling of finding something on a good deal that i've wanted for the longest time but can't part my money for. marshalls, tjmaxx, nordies rack, some of the places i love to thrift shop. great find!

I was actually at another Marshall's today (had to pick up a shoe lay-away!!) - they had even more gorgeous MK bags there. I actually ended up buying another one!! (well, I put it on lay-away anyhow!). It was the Yacht Club E-W Satchel in Black - OMG! The leather on that bag was sooooo soft - and it even had the sleeper bag. And get this - it was only $120! (it originally sells for $348!)

They also had the Astor Shoulder Bag in Black and an Ashbury Satchel in Ivory (that's a nice bag w/whip stitched handles) - both were only $120! Very surprising. (Oh yea - the other Marshall's yesterday had a KATE SPADE!!!)

I've found some great clothing & shoes at Marshall's before (Tahari shoes & clothing, Vince sweaters, Juicy hoodies), but never had much luck w/handbags (the Kenneth Cole NY bag was about the nicest I found for me - my daughter's bought several D&B). I guess you just have to be there at right time - I've even heard of some people finding Marc Jacobs and Isabella Fiore at their Marshalls/TJ Maxx!!

Aww lucky miss!
Marshalls has to be the best shop EVER!!!
I was over in San Diego in october, and some of the things I picked up!
Does anyone know of a Marshalls in Orlando?
That would be very helpful as the offical website is not accurate :sad:???

I was back there today - they had a couple of Kate Spade day planners (w/o the pages), and a Michael Kors Ashbury Satchel in Black - that's a nice looking bag w/a whip-stitched handle and open ("0") studs on the front. Soft leather too!