Guess what did i find today!!!

1. So i went to my local LV store today to check out the Jack and Lucie key ring, and guess what came home with me??? The Panda key ring:nuts: OMG OMG OMG....i thought it was all sold out here, so i didn't even try to ask:rolleyes: . I feel I'm the luckiest girl in the world:queen: !!!

Check out how cute it looks on my damier speedy 25!!!!:love: I guess i have to check the LV store more often, you never know what you'll run into:graucho: !!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Awww... it looks cute... Congrats!!!! :heart:.

...and I am ENVIOUS of your skinny-ness... ur hair looks cute too!!! :drool:

3. Too Cuuute. Congrats!

4. it is SO cute and OMG how can u be so slim!!!!!! i wanna be slim!! :hysteric:

5. Congrats ...I was able to locate one here too a few months ago. It looks great on your damier:love:

6. That's so coool

7. ^^Thanks for the compliment, guys~~I'm blushing:blush: :blush:

8. I want to be skinny too!!!!!!!!!

It looks fantastic!

9. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I can't stop smiling while looking at it~~:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

10. I'm smiling too:biggrin: :biggrin: :p :graucho: Congrats!!!! Lookin great!:love:

11. Looks fantastic.

12. congrats!

13. sooo cute!

14. Cute! I have this too! Congrats!

15. Are you going to get it heatstamped? What did you think of J&L??? I saw them yesterday and they are very cute but not sure I would use them:s