Guess what celeb just traded in her LV for a new Miu Miu???????? My SA has loose lips

1. So I squealed when I saw this bag yesterday.
    My SA leaned over and said,
    "I sold that to Joni Mitchell yesterday. She came in wearing an LV backpack." She leaned back with a look of shock on her face.

"An LV backpack???" I pondered. "This Miu Miu is totally Joni, but the backpack?"
    "I guess LV has crossed into all unchartered territory." was her reply :p[​IMG]

ps- I didn't get the Miu Miu because it's that beaten soft leather that would be destroyed by my two children's moppy hands.
    p10022828_ph_hero.jpg 0404371552692_275x275.jpg
  2. I'm not sure what your trying to point out. :confused1:
  3. I totally LOVE that bag (and Joni...)! I tried it the other day, and it screamed my name!!
  4. I also love the bag, but I'm not sure who Joni is. Maybe that's why I'm not getting the story.
  5. Joni Mitchell is a singer - most popular in the 70's - folk singer - she sang "Both Sides Now", "Big Yellow Taxi", "Woodstock".

Gee, I feel old!
  6. No, don't!! She's still very popular!! I'm 21, and I love her!!

River is the most beautiful song:heart: :heart: :heart:
  7. Gorgeous! :heart: A co-worker of mine is going ga-ga over this bag! :graucho:

8. this is so yummy, i want one!!
  9. how much please
  10. What a beautiful bag! I could definitely see Joni Mitchell carrying that. I could also see her with a backpack, but not necessarily with LV logos on it.

I could also see myself carrying this gorgeous Prada bag! :nuts:
  11. The bag is gorgeous, but the size surprised me! It's BIG!!
  12. I can NOT see Joni with an LV logo backpack!!!!
    that does not say anti-establishment "free spirit"!!!!!!!
  13. I like the Prada bag! What is the pricetag?
  14. In Norway, it's about the same as the coffer, so about $1300:yes: