Guess what came today in the mail!! SWOONS.

1. Yay! After such a long wait, MY HOLY GRAIL has arrived!

It's almost PERFECT. The leather smells a little different though, it could be a new leather used. It's totally FAB! The color is sooo purplish, imho. I think it's as close as the '05 magenta.

Check it out!

[​IMG]

Peek-a-boo!

[​IMG]

:love::love::love:

2. [​IMG]

yummy yummy veiny leather with TDF silver hw! totally HOT COMBO. the color becomes pink under shade and turns hot purple under natural light. TOTALLY LOVIN' IT!

[​IMG]

:smile: in utter love...

3. wowwwwwww love her...congrats!

4. [​IMG]

With flash

[​IMG]

Upclose without flash :smile:

xoxo, C

5. pretty!!

6. Finally, finally, your wait is over!!!! Congrats on your holy grail!!!! Enjoy her in good health!!!:yahoo::tup::wlae::woohoo:

7. :nuts: WOW!!! I like the colour on your bag~ so purplish :heart: I want one too :hysteric:

Congrats... :tup:

8. Congrats what an eyecatcher:nuts:, thid bag will certainly attract a lot of attention!

9. congratulations! I am so happy that you have`found your holy grail. :yahoo:

10. Superb - utterly incredible bag - go out and show it off quick!

11. ^^ hello ladies, thanks!! i'm gonna show her off tomorrow! she's so TDF that i am speechless! i was left in awe when i first saw her for real.. can't wait to take modelling pics :smile: xoxo

12. Congrats. Looks absolutely gorgeous with GSH. A real stunner.

13. so pretty! i love magenta too and i am so happy you finally have your HG. enjoy her!

14. Congratulations! I love the suspense:smile: Beautiful bag!

15. :heart::heart::heart: magenta! Congrats on such a beautiful bag!:yahoo: