Guess what arrive today...? karman's "First" Balenciaga!! * lots of pics! *

1. I've had a rough week...we got -50*C weather on Monday and Tuesday and my car couldn't start in the extreme cold and the towing companies were all busy so I was forced to leave my car at the University parking lot for three nights in a row...It finally warmed up today to -20*C (funny how I said "warmed up") and so my car was able to start *phew*

First thing I did after starting my car up was to pick this up from the post office...:

[​IMG]

I was selling one of my LVs because I'm getting tired of the bag, but it ended up in a trade for my very first Balenciaga. At first I wasn't interested at all but then I thought why not give Bbags a chance?? And am I ever glad I did!

It's so different than any other bag I own. I own mainly LV, and some Chanel, and I really like the elegant/formal look. This bag is more casual, laid bag, and the leather is sooooo buttery soft and has a gorgeous gloss to it and just the right amount of distress. It also is probably the softest bag in my collection. I usually purchase more structured bags.

I'm really loving this one and I can't wait to get another!! It's really not too small at all, it fits more than what half of my LVs can fit. I'm hoping to score a metallic red something on eBay or get a new red bag...I think it would lot HOT with jeans and a fitted jacket.

Without further adieu, I present my GREIGE First!!! Love the neutral and versatile colour!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Modeling pics to come!

bbag1.jpg bbag2.jpg bbag3.jpg bbag4.jpg bbag5.jpg
  2. Here they are...took them real quick so no fancy poses and just a little sloppy...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

bbagmod1.jpg bbagmod2.jpg bbagmod3.jpg bbagmod4.jpg
  3. congrats!
    what a beauty and she suits you very well :tup:

4. very nice add to ur super collection:tup::drool::heart:

5. :nuts::drool: Greige!! Greige goes with everything! So silky soft too... Congrats!

6. Awwww congrats! It looks like flawless condition!!

7. I love it! It looks like it is in pristine condition! Congratulations on your wonderful new bag....

8. She is beautiful and looks great on you! I can't wait to see your other pics!

9. beautiful bag!!! CONGRATS!

10. congrats! she's truly lovely, and ready to be broken in by her new momma! :wlae:

11. Congratulations!! Greige is such a great color!!

12. How exciting!!!!
    You look fab with your First, karman! :tup:
    A bbag is a great addition to any collection! Big congrats!

13. CONGRATS Karman!!! after seeing a lot of the 1st time BBag Collectors posting their 1st BBags.. I can't wait for mine to arrive! :girlsigh:

14. Congrats Karman! It looks great on you!

15. karmen.. shes gorgeous!!!! You like fab with it too~! cOngrats on ur 1st bBag!